Trystar is a leader in power distribution equipment and related services at the heart of supporting our electrical infrastructure. Our team members focus on producing the highest quality products in the industry and providing industry-leading service. Whether based in our state-of-the-art headquarters in Faribault, MN, our office in Burnsville, MN, or a member of our team out in the field, safety and integrity are our guiding principles, and we work together to achieve excellence for our customers every day.
Trystar’s team members are our most important asset and we expect this position to play a critical role in achieving our strategic objectives. We are seeking a Project Manager who can guide our team members to successful outcomes in a wide variety of major company initiatives. We are growing and changing at a fast pace, and the project manager will be vital to achieving results while maintaining velocity and creating an environment where everyone is enjoying the journey. This position is expected to recognize the interdependencies between different parts of the organization and work with leaders and their team members to focus efforts on the top-most priorities. This role is expected to be both a facilitator and a motivator, working across the organization to ensure collaboration, communication, and deliver results for Trystar and our customers.
We are looking for people who believe in our guiding principles and values of:
- Safety – We believe everyone should leave Trystar facilities in the same or better condition than when they arrived.
- Integrity – We’re honest, transparent, and committed to doing what’s right.
- Customer focus – We have relentless focus on our customers and their success.
- Right with speed – We use good judgement, make thoughtful decisions quickly, and execute them with purpose and intensity.
- Play for each other – We’re a team. We show up for each other and we know that through teamwork we achieve greatness.
- Champion change – We know adaptation and improvement are requirements to survive and to thrive.
- Enjoy the journey – We create an environment where our team feels appreciated and has fun along the way.
As Trystar’s Project Manager you will:
- Help create, implement, and manage teams to KPI’s and other project metrics that support Trystar’s strategic vision.
- Oversee projects from start to finish, managing timelines and making sure that all aspects of the project are delivered smoothly and on time.
- Use multiple platforms for organizing, tracking, and managing projects.
- Work with project team members and their managers to achieve their highest individual and project team potential.
- Incorporate a culture of recognition that values team member contribution to success.
- Drive a data-driven, decision-making, and problem-solving approach.
- Foster an environment that embraces experimentation, iteration, and bias towards action.
- Take responsibility for the quality, cost, and timeliness of project outcomes.
- A passion for Trystar, its culture, and its strategic vision.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience managing complex, cross-functional projects
- Highly adaptable and agile in a fast-paced growth environment; able to thrive within ambiguity
- Proven track record in managing projects, meeting project deadlines, and delivering on project and resource goals in a dynamic environment
- Stellar communication skills and ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner
- High level of organization, planning, prioritization, and attention to detail
- Strong team orientation; maintain partnerships, collaborate, and influence across multiple stakeholders
- Drive for results, energy and positive “can do” attitude
- Effective use of technology to facilitate program management and collaboration
- Project Management Certification (PMP) or Agile certified scrum master (one required, both preferred)
- Program Management Professional Certification (PgMP), preferred.
- Willingness and ability to travel 20%
A highly competitive salary, medical and dental benefits, a successful 401(k) Plan and a matching Educational 529 Plan are just some of the benefits of working at Trystar.