When an emergency occurs, first responders are in critical industries that often lose essential access to power. Workers on site need reliable, portable power supplies rugged enough to withstand extreme conditions to address these concerns. Whatever the situation, having trusted equipment ready to go can help workers get power to vital machinery and tools.
Whether they’re handling disaster recovery, rescuing victims or keeping buildings warm after a power outage, emergency responders can use these critical supplies to protect people in the path of a disaster. Trystar is ready to fulfill these needs with trusted resources that can protect communities from the ramifications of lost power, down power lines and other electrical emergencies.
Learn more about some of our most requested disaster power supplies.
In a disaster, having access to cables for managing equipment, powering tools and handling other critical requirements can be vital to recovery operations, emergency medical needs and rescue missions. As workers go into hazardous, potentially flooded areas that are full of downed trees or other dangers, they need reliable equipment to safely reach isolated areas.
Common supplies responders request include:
- 4/0 power cable:Industries can get the power sources they need to manage critical operations with reliable power cable boxes.
- 2/5 banded cable: Banded cable can help equip workers for power supply applications, ensuring they have the equipment to take power directly to their equipment.
- 6/4 construction box cable: As workers manage construction, repair and recovery efforts, construction box cables can provide reliable power in harsh conditions.
Panels offer a trusted power supply for hard-to-access areas, disaster recovery zones and isolated sites. With intuitive controls and optimized capabilities for controlled power management, these supplies provide the critical solutions workers and victims need in these situations.
Among the most needed supplies are:
- Construction boxes: With reliable construction boxes to address key requirements, users can take panels anywhere they need to work.
- Mini power distribution panels: Mini power distribution panels enable easier portability to hard-to-access disaster sites.
- Power distribution panel: These panels can provide optimized power to keep equipment running for critical recovery tasks.
Preparation is key to a smooth recovery after a crisis. If a weather event or other crisis is approaching, having the right supplies can help workers respond immediately when facing a power outage, medical emergency or other concern.
People may need this critical supply to prepare for a major storm:
- Generator docking station: The generator docking station can help keep vital operations and equipment running even after a total power failure. Docking stations provide a means of switching to backup power quickly, safely and legally, without hiring an electrician. Users can make the switch instantaneously, saving time, costs and lives.