Our team is here to support you and solve your power challenges. Connect with our responsive experts today to learn about our customized power solutions and products.
Setting the standard for testing Mission Critical DC Systems.
Portable or Stationary Designs
Trystar offers the flexibility of compact, portable load banks or for larger applications, permanently installed, outdoor rated units
High Capacity Resistive Loads are ideal for testing and maintenance of large DC power systems, battery systems, UPS systems, rectifiers and power supplies
The Load Bank Experts
The team at Trystar have been manufacturing high-capacity resistive loads for almost 20 years. Trystar leads the market with innovative designs in AC, Resistive Reactive, Medium Voltage and DC applications.
Built to Last
The DC Series enclosures are constructed of galvanized steel with the highest quality durable powder-coat paint finish, and external stainless steel fasteners. The load bank can be designed for permanent installation or can be of portable type (consult factory for available sizes). For permanent installations, the enclosure is of outdoor construction, to be installed and operated on a floor, roof-top, or concrete pad. Portable load banks provide ease of positioning with moving handles and heavy-duty casters. Tie-down provisions allow for secure transportation to and from job sites. Larger load banks have forklift channels within the base for ease of lifting and handling during installation.
1A to 25A
System Voltages (typical)
12VDC to 1100VDC
- Trystar’s DC Load Banks are specifically designed for your testing requirements.
- Can be configured for Portable or Stationary applications, indoors or out.
- Ideal for battery capacity testing & maintenance, acceptance testing, discharge testing and other testing for DC power systems.
- Common applications include telecommunication, data centers, utility and military.
- The DC Series is the perfect solution for regularly scheduled maintenance testing and commissioning of mission-critical DC power systems.
Portable or Stationary