Our team is here to support you and solve your power challenges. Connect with our responsive experts today to learn about our customized power solutions and products.
The LT Series of Load Banks offer a durable approach to those requiring a mobile testing solution.
The LT Load Bank can be supplied as a complete “Trailer-Ready” assembly suitable for mounting to a customer supplied 7000 to 15000 Pound GVW Highway rated trailer. Alternatively, Trystar can integrate with a trailer that is DOT and ICC road Iegal and is complete with heavy-duty weIded steeI construction with steel deck, dual axles, radial tires, electric brakes and Iights, adjustable lunette eye, and front/rear stabilizer jacks. Trystar is setting the standard for mobile test solutions with rugged construction and intelligent operator controls, safety indication layouts, and Adjustable load step resolution.
Built to Last
The LT Series Load Banks are constructed of galvanized steel with the highest quality durable powder-coat paint finish with exterior stainless steeI fasteners. BoIt on access paneIs provide a dead-front enclosure, safely enclosing all electrical and mechanical connections. The load bank is designed for instaIlation and operation in an outdoor environment with sufficient fresh intake air available. The enclosure is designed for direct mounting to a DOT approved over the road trailer.
Intelligent Monitoring & Control
Trystar gives you more insight and control over your load bank. Options include standard manual control, digital control, software control, networking & more.
- Industry leading designs, self contained & versatile
- Low Profile Horizontal Air Discharge solutions available
- Rugged, over-the-road mobile testing solution
- Options include DOT trailers, cable reels, storage boxes, power cables and more
- Quick-Connect, color-coded Cam-Lok power connectors
- Branch circuit fusing virtually eliminates catastrophic failure
- Available with Series One Digital Advanced Controls
- Hand-held Operator Remote Control capable
up to 3000kW
up to 600 VAC
50 or 60Hz