Our team is here to support you and solve your power challenges. Connect with our responsive experts today to learn about our customized power solutions and products.
Trystar is a leading manufacturer of high-capacity Load Banks.The LP Series of Portable Indoor Load Banks offers the most robust, high-capacity designs in the industry. Trystar is setting the standard with intelligent operator controls, safety indication layouts, adjustable load step resolution, and lightweight designs. The LP Series of portable products is the perfect solution for regularly scheduled maintenance testing and commissioning of mission-critical standby emergency power systems.
Built to Last
The LP Series Load Banks are constructed of galvanized steel with the highest quality durable powder-coat paint finish. Custom paint colors are available. Fasteners and exhaust screen are stainless steel. Load Banks 400kW and larger have a flip-up operator control protection panel.
Portability and ease of positioning are provided with moving handles and heavy-duty casters. Tie-down provisions allow for secure transportation to and from job sites. Optional transport cases, vinyl weather covers, shipping cages and frames are available for the ultimate equipment protection.
Intelligent Monitoring & Control
Trystar gives you more insight and control over your load bank. Options include standard manual control, digital control, software control, networking & more.
Data Center Commissioning & Network Control
Networking & PC Control. With Trystar’s optional Series One digital controller, each load bank can be added to an ethernet network and controlled from any Windows PC or tablet.
up to 1000kW
up to 600 VAC
- Rugged, compact designs starting at 69 lbs
- Advanced Equipment Protection solutions including roll off cages
- Industry Leading designs, highest capacity in the smallest footprint
- Advanced Control options for remote & software control
- Industry exclusive 1000kW that fits through most industrial doors
- Quick-Connect, color-coded Cam-Lok power connectors
- Branch circuit fusing virtually eliminates catastrophic failure
- Intelligent Safety Circuits, Indicators and Operator Controls
- Networked load banks can be operated as a single load
- Dual mode manual/ software control options available
50 or 60Hz