Our team is here to support you and solve your power challenges. Connect with our responsive experts today to learn about our customized power solutions and products.
Server Rack Heater
Trystar is a leading manufacturer of high-capacity Load Banks. The SL Server Rack Heater Series is part of the dedicated line of load banks designed for data center commissioning.
During data center design and construction, it is critical to test the HVAC cooling systems and the hot-aisle / cold-isle design. The SL20 is a 19″ rack mountable air heater that simulates the heat generated by a server. With adjustable load steps to 20 KW and variable airflow speed control, the SL20 can accurately mimic the different low and high power density servers available today.
- Illuminated main power on switch
- Illuminated thermal step switches
- Fan speed control
- Indicator lights for fan-on and over-temperature
- Digital mutlimeter displaying voltage, current and KW or frequency
- Specifically designed for mounting in a 19″ server rack. The 43 pound lightweight design allows for easy handling by one person.
- 10U high (17.5″) with convenient locating pins and quarter turn locking tabs.
- A minimum resolution of 500 Watts allows for precise testing. Thermal load steps start at 1.5 KW.
- Force air-cooled, rated for continuous operation.
- Standard C20 plugs for connection to power distribution bus.
- Digital multimeter displays voltage, current and frequency.
- Local operator controls include individual lighted load steps, fan speed control and indicator lights for fan-on and over-temperature.
- Variable air speed control allows for precision thermal testing and delta-T adjustments.
Total Capacity Rating Chart
Thermal Rating Per Channel
|P1||S1: 500W |
|S1: 500W |
|S1: 500W |
|P2||S4: 3KW||S4: 2.76KW||S4: 2.25KW|
|P3||S5: 3KW||S5: 2.76KW||S5: 2.25KW|
|P4||S6: 3.5KW||S6: 3.2KW||S6: 2.63KW|
|P5||S7: 3.5KW||S7: 3.2KW||S7: 2.63KW|
|P6||S8: 3.5KW||S8: 3.2KW||S8: 2.63KW|