Our team is here to support you and solve your power challenges. Connect with our responsive experts today to learn about our customized power solutions and products.
Advanced Operator Controls
Manual operator controls with switched load steps are the industry standard. But sometimes this does not offer enough control. Trystar has three additional platforms to work with that offer:
- Networking Capability (ethernet/ RS-485)
- PC Software Control
- Remote Control
- Fault Diagnostics & Automation
- Advanced Digital Control
- In addition to our standard manual switch control, the three advanced Trystar control platforms provides you with the flexibility to choose the best control scheme for your testing requirements.
- For some applications, such as data center commissioning, controlling large groups of load banks simultaneously is important. Networking is a key consideration and available in both the Series One and Rx-ILB control schemes.
- If a dedicated digital controller with advanced functions is optimal, then the Series One is your best choice.
- If the simplicity of manual controls is appealing, but also networking and advanced control, then Rx-ILB is the right solution.
- For load bank integration into existing building management/ SCADA/ PLC controls, Trystar can provide Modbus slave communications or pilot relay control to interface with external control circuits.
Intelligent Digital Controls
Manual or Software Control
Pilot Relay Control
External Customer Controls
Modbus RTU/ Modbus TCP