Our team is here to support you and solve your power challenges. Connect with our responsive experts today to learn about our customized power solutions and products.
The RL Series Resistive-Reactive Load Banks : Setting the standard for testing Mission Critical Systems.
A robust, resistive/ inductive, high-capacity load bank ready for the great outdoors
High Capacity * 300 kVA to 1875 kVA
Ideal for testing and maintenance of large AC power systems at rated kVA
Weatherized & Self Contained
Built for harsh environments, the RL Series has a modular design with isolated resistive and reactive loads
Built to Last
The RL Series enclosures are constructed of galvanized steel with the highest quality durable powder-coat paint finish, and external stainless steel fasteners. All power, motor, and control connections are provided in a sealed thermostatically controlled heated compartment to limit any harmful effects of moisture and condensation. The enclosure is stationary-type, outdoor construction, to be installed and operated on a floor, roof-top, or concrete pad. Forklift channels are provided within the base for ease of lifting and handling during installation.
- Emergency Stop (E-Stop)
- Illuminated Main Power On/Off switch
- Illuminated Blower Start/Stop Switch
- Master Load On/Off switch
- Individual Load Step Switches
- Fault condition smart indicators provide operator display and load disconnect during Air-Flow Failure, Over-temperature, Motor Overload, and Load Dump
The RL Series Load Bank comes equipped with an Emergency-Stop push button allowing the operator to take the unit off-line should a critical hard-stop condition occur.
Blower On, Motor Overload, Air-Flow Failure, and Over-temperature circuits disable all load steps during a fault condition with operator visual indicators, while the Load Dump circuit provides the operator visual indication if all load steps have been removed.
- The RL Series Resistive-Reactive Load Banks offers a 0.80 power factor load.
- Ideal for testing large generators, switchgear, transformers and UPS systems.
- The structural skid with fork-lift pockets allows for portability and is ideal for shipyards, power plants, OEMs and data centers.
- The perfect solution for regularly scheduled maintenance testing and commissioning of mission-critical standby emergency power systems where rated kVA, rated power factor and rated current testing is required.
300 kVA to 1875 kVA
System Voltages (typical)
480 Volts AC, 3-Phase, 60 Hertz
600 Volts AC, 3-Phase, 60 Hertz
3.75 kVAR/ 5 kW
Side intake, vertical discharge
150C insulated, EPDM
Direct to plated bus bar
3.75 kVAR/ 5 kW
|kVA @ 0.80 pf||kW||kVAR|
Trystar also manufactures stand alone Load Reactors (kVAR Reactive Load Banks). These are often used to counteract high capacitive reactance found in certain environments. Please consult factory with your exact specifications for a custom solution.