Trystar 9 kVA weld rack, plug-n-play for up to six 350 series machines.
The Trystar 9 kVA 6-Pack Weld Rack is a safe, convenient way to store, move to the job site or factory floor and connect up to six 350 Series portable welding machines. Built around a Trystar 9KVA 600 or 480V to 208/120V step down transformer, the 425-pound (without machines) steel weld rack meets NEMA 3R, UL 50 and UL 1640 specifications and features space for six welding machines, an all-aluminum power distribution panel mounted inside an all steel rack with lift eyes, fork pockets and heavy-duty casters.
The primary side of the Trystar Weld Rack has:
- Cord grip input (sized for 2/4 Type W) back side
- 1 x 15A 3P 600V transformer circuit breaker
- 6 x 30A 600V Wetguard receptacles
- 6 x 30A 600V 3P circuit breakers
- 1 x voltage switch (600V or 480V)
The secondary side has:
- 6 x 20A 120V NEMA 5-20 single receptacles
- 6 x 20A 1P circuit breakers
- 6 x 20A 120V NEMA5-20 single receptacles
- 6 x 20A 1P high-trip curve circuit breakers
The Trystar 9 kVA 6-pack weld rack provides an integrated solution for portable welding applications that can be customized with different powder coat colors and customer logos. Like all Trystar equipment, the 9 kVA 6-Pack Weld Rack is designed and built in the U.S.A.
Trystar designs and manufactures a wide range of portable and industrial power products including panels, I-Lines, transformers, portable automatic transfer switches (ATS) and welding racks. They also manufacture single and dual-purpose generator docking stations, load bank and rotary docking stations, and UL-891 rated switchboards. Trystar cable products include portable and industrial power cables, welding cables, utility cables, and medium voltage cables.