When a health care institution needs to handle high demand, emergency conditions and other critical situations, they need trusted power to care for patients. The right reliable solutions can save lives, from emergency medical care setups to power supplies for critical equipment in an electrical outage.
Learn more about some of the most requested portable power supplies for hospital tents, overflow temporary hospital units, drive-through testing centers, triage centers outside emergency rooms and field hospitals.
Preventing power outages is critical for hospitals supporting lives, and docking stations can meet this vital need. This equipment helps hospitals and other healthcare facilities stay compliant with NEC 100.3(F) standards for temporary power maintenance. Features such as our alarm annunciator panel, safety configurations and integrated phase rotation monitor ensure your operations meet regulatory requirements.
Our equipment is also fully compliant with NFPA 110, which requires permanent generators to be load bank tested. Medical facilities using Trystar docking stations can be confident of optimized equipment safety and standard compliance for their critical operations.
Common docking stations include:
- Generator docking station: Our docking stations allow load bank testing to occur through our units, so the facility does not have to remove any existing equipment in order to load bank test. With this generator docking station, personnel can ensure vital equipment and machines get the right resources at your site.
Medical applications need trusted powering cables to fit various requirements. Medical units may require cable supplies, including:
- 4/0 power cable: With tough power cables, personnel can keep critical equipment running even in overflow units, temporary tents and other areas removed from main power sources.
- 2/5 banded cable: Banded cables can help ensure medical staff members have the capabilities they need to provide emergency care anywhere.
- 6/4 construction box cable: With construction box cables to withstand rugged conditions, personnel can get reliable power in harsh environments.
As temporary hospital facilities and other centers operate in challenging conditions, panels to manage power distribution can be critical to operations. Critical supplies include:
- Construction box: With a trusted construction box for panels, personnel can take power out to isolated areas, makeshift tents and more.
- Mini power distribution panel: Portable and reliable, mini power distribution panels allow for optimized power management that personnel can easily take where they need it.
- Power distribution panel: These panels streamline power distribution management to safely and effectively keep critical equipment running.
Portable power medical applications sometimes require transformers to provide the right power for critical applications. These situations may require key equipment such as:
- Dolly-style transformer: As personnel work with a wide range of power sources to manage various needs, dolly-style transformers can help them meet operational requirements
- Cage-style transformer: Cage-style transformers provide sturdy, reliable power capabilities for different power sources and operating needs for medical equipment.